General Rules of Admission
- Every column should be completely filled up, the items which are not
applicable should be crossed (X).
- The student of S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. categories should fill up the
column carefully. It is mandatory to mention their caste in the prescribed column.
- Only completely filled application form should be submitted along with
the following documents :-
- Attested photocopies of last passed examination.
- Attested photocopy of Matriculation certificate.
- Character certificate from the last institution attended.
- Two passport size photographs to be pasted on the prescribed space on the
application form. It is compulsory for both boys and girls students.
- The student coming from the other University has to produce the
following documents :-
- Inter University Migration Certificate.
- Eligibility certificate from the university.
- Original marks sheet of the last examination passed.
- Last exam passed certificate with English Subject.
- The students from the other countries should produce
Stay Visa, Eligibility Certificate and AIDS Free Certificate
at the time of admission.