Eligibility Condition For D.Ed. Course
- The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana only
- The minimum Educational Qualification for Admission to these courses
is as follows:-
Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)
A candidate should have passed Graduation Examination with
English as one of the optional/elective subject from any recognized
Diploma in Education (Urdu): D.Ed. (Urdu)
In addition to the qualification prescribed (as at (i) above)
for Diploma in Education (D.Ed.), the candidate should have
passed Urdu in Secondary (10th class) Examination from the Board
of School Education Haryana, or any other Board having
equivalency of their examination with the Board of School
Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- For seeking admission in D.Ed. (Urdu), an additional test of Urdu
language consisting of 30 marks to verify knowledge of Urdu will also
be conducted along with Entrance Test. The candidate will have to obtain
at least 33% marks for qualifying the Urdu test and in case the candidate
fails to secure at least 33% marks in Urdu test, he/she will not be
considered for admission. However, the marks secured in Urdu will not
be taken into account for the purpose of determining the merit.
- A candidate having higher qualification will not be entitled to any
additional benefit whatsoever and he/she will have to fulfill the
requisite prescribed qualification and other eligibility conditions.
- If a candidate wishes to be considered for both the course, he/she
may indicate that on the application form in the specified column.
Age for Admisson
- Minimum and upper age limit admission to D.Ed./D.Ed. (Urdu) course will
be 18 years and 36 years respectively. Upper age is relaxable by five years
in case of S.C. & B.C. candidates.
- The qualification for determining the eligibility of a candidate
for admission shall be considered as on the date of verification of
original documents at the time of admission/counselling.
- Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination and
whose result has not yet been declared may also apply. However, they
will only be considered for admission on merit provided they fulfill
the requisite/prescribed qualifications etc. at the time of verification
of original certificates/documents on the date of admission/counseling.
Every student has to fill up the prescribed Application from which is
available from the college office with the prospectus.